The Ice Bears Energy Team Game Night Staff is a group of individuals who are united by a passion for Knoxville Ice Bears Hockey and enhancing the fan experience while supporting the Ice Bears brand. As part-time, seasonal employees of the Knoxville Ice Bears, they actively serve as ambassadors of the Knoxville Ice Bears for the 2022-23 hockey season. Those interested may email Taylor Stefishen at email@example.com. Please review the Energy Team responsibilities and qualifications below for additional info.
· Serve as Knoxville Ice Bears brand ambassadors at Ice Bears home games to provide the highest quality fan experience.
· Conduct Game Day responsibilities, including but not limited to, welcoming fans to the arena, distributing giveaways, executing pre-game activities, fulfilling sponsorship activations, and other various marketing tasks or activations related to Knoxville Ice Bears home games.
· Assist with the pre-game setup, execution, and tear down of various concourse, plaza, and giveaway activations.
· Monitor and remain attentive to giveaway distribution sites on designated game nights to ensure proper execution of distribution.
· Energize crowds of up to 4000+ at Knoxville Ice Bears games through interactive entertainment including, but not limited to, waving KIB flags, holding signs, t-shirt tosses, and other entertainment elements.
· Assist with in-game video features, skits, and other game presentation elements as needed.
· Identify and quickly act upon needs related to game night tasks.
· Perform other duties and objectives on Ice Bears game nights as assigned.
· Must be at least 18 years of age.
· Must possess High School Diploma or GED.
· If selected, must reside in the East Tennessee area.
· Must have reliable means of transportation to games and appearances.
· Must commit to the Knoxville Ice Bears Energy Team schedule which includes but is not limited to 80% of Ice Bears home games worked for one full season from Oct 21st, 2022 through May 30, 2023 or two (2) weeks after the last Ice Bears game. Please note that this is an at-will employment position for the 2022-2023 hockey season and nothing in this job description is intended to alter that.
· Positive, outgoing, energetic personality.
· Exceptional communication skills.
· Basic knowledge of hockey.
· Experience and ease working with and in front of people and/or crowds.
· Team oriented individual who has the ability to work in a group atmosphere.
· Ability to keep up in a fast-paced environment and constantly move about the facility before/during/after games to execute in-game promotions and create and entertaining atmosphere.