In consideration of being allowed to participate in any way in the program, related events and activities, I the
undersigned, acknowledge, appreciate, and agree that:
1. The risk of injury from the activities involved in this program is significant, including the potential for permanent paralysis and death, and while particular rules, equipment, and personal discipline may reduce this risk, the risk of serious injury does exist and,
2. I KNOWINGLY AND FREELY ASSUME ALL SUCH RISKS, both known and unknown, EVEN IF ARISING FROM THE NEGLIGENCE OF THE RELEASES or others, and assume full responsibility for my participation; and
3. I willingly agree to comply with the stated and customary terms and conditions for participation. If however I observe any unusual significant hazard during my presence of participation, I will remove myself from participation and bring such to the attention of the nearest official immediately, and,
4. I willingly agree to have my name and likeness to be used in marketing and promotional elements associated with the Knoxville Ice Bears, and,
5. I, for myself and on behalf of my heirs, assigns, personal representatives and next of kin, HEREBY RELEASE, INDEMNIFY, AND HOLD HARMLESS THE KNOXVILLE ICE BEARS, THE KNOXVILLE ICE BEARS BOOSTER CLUB, ITS OWNERS, CITY OF KNOXVILLE, CIVIC AUDITORIUM/COLISEUM BOARD OF DIRECTORS, AND THE STAFF OF THE KNOXVILLE CIVIC COLISEUM (RELEASEES), WITH RESPECT TO ANY AND ALL INJURY, DISABILITY, DEATH, OR loss or damage to person or property. WHETHER ARISING FROM THE NEGLIGENCE OF THE RELEASES OR OTHERWISE, to the fullest extent permitted by law.
Participant Release of Liability
Read before completing.